sign up its free

Friday, May 11, 2012

How I Use Elliptical Workouts as a Cardio Exercise to Burn Body Fat While Getting a Great Abs Workout

How I can use as a training elliptical cardio exercise to burn body fat while getting a great session of AbsElliptical workouts are my absolute favorite form of cardio, but not always the case. For years, my cardio workouts consisted of running on a treadmill or running around my neighborhood. With time running five or more days a week began to take its toll on my joints such as ankles and knees began to hurt after each race.My post-workout pain in the joints eventually became annoying enough to force me to find an alternative method of cardiovascular exercise would not be so problematic for my joints. I started using an elliptical machine at my local gym and was surprised how comfortable immediately elliptical workouts were on my knees.After my first few exercises 30 minutes on an elliptical machine with absolutely no discomfort after training, I was convinced that the convenience of elliptical cardio was enough to make my favorite training fat loss. I also found it easier to maintain my target heart rate fat burning during my elliptical cardio when I was running, because elliptical workouts involve the muscles of the legs and arms, which actually promotes a further increase heart rate at relatively low intensity of running, based mainly in the muscles of the legs only.Using Exercise as a large elliptical session AbsI have been using elliptical workouts as my main fat burning exercise for more than 3 years and have discovered a trick that I use in my training performance elliptical that allows me to get a great abdominal workout, while burning body fat This trick has become my elliptical workouts on what I think is the best exercise to burn belly fat.Book of AbsClick to get your copyDuring my elliptical workout, maintain a steady contraction in my abdominal muscles are strong enough to contract and tighten your abs the whole time I'm doing my elliptical workouts without pressing so hard it would be difficult to breathe. During the last 2 or 3 minutes of my 30 minutes elliptical workouts, which contracts the abdominal muscles as hard as you can, for as long as possible, taking short breaks when they can not contain my abs more snugly.I notice results much faster fat burning and have improved abdominal definition, since I began using this technique while doing my elliptical workouts. Not only this trick offers a great opportunity for the development of the abdominal muscles, but also leads to hundreds of extra calories burned each week from 30 minutes of constant abdominal muscle contraction.The treadmill vs. Elliptical DebateThere is much debate in the community of fitness when it comes to comparing elliptical machines and treadmills to determine what the best cardio workout to burn fat. When done in the same levels of intensity, most studies have found that the benefits of burning fat ellipticals and treadmills are similar.However, it is a difficult task trying to contract the abdominal muscles, while constantly running or jogging. While running engages the abdominal muscles as they work in a support role to absorb the impact of the feet that affect the road surface, this does not compare to abdominal stimulation, full training provided by a 30-minute with an elliptical abdominal contraction technique I use as described above.The ability to perform a cardio workout to burn fat, while getting a great ab session, at the same time, that is why I am convinced that the elliptical machine workouts are the best exercises to burn fat that can be done - Period.Avoid cheap elliptical machines!Once convinced that training was the best elliptical cardio to burn fat, I decided to look for when buying an elliptical machine to keep in my basement to save me from having to drive to and from the gym for my cardio. When comparing the different models of home elliptical machines have learned a lot about what to look for when buying an elliptical machine at home.The first thing you realize is the purchase of cheap elliptical machines. It may seem fiscally prudent to try to negotiate the store, but I can tell you that purchasing a cheap elliptical trainer will waste your money. I tried many of the "more affordable" models of elliptical machines and found the following defects to be common among almost all elliptic lower-cost options:

    
Limited range of motion
    
Very few options for controlling the resistance
    
Lightweight and unsturdy willI know several people who bought cheap elliptical machines, thinking they were getting a great deal, only to not use them because I could not stand the lack of their feet and shake the unit, as they were doing your elliptical workouts. If you are serious about controlling your body fat levels that you want to buy an elliptical machine that is comfortable and resistant to enjoy it - otherwise, do nothing but collect dust and just be wasting your money.Best Home Elliptical MachineIn my search for a quality home elliptical machine I found that very few residential models of elliptical galaxies are compared with business models you will find in any gym or health club quality. Because it was so hard to find a good home elliptical, which actually began considering buying an expensive business model to ensure that quality had an elliptical machine was going to enjoy using it for a long time.Luckily, I found a high quality home elliptical that was considerably cheaper than any of the business models I was considering buying. I actually contacted a fitness expert and friend of mine, Francis Brown, and asked if he had any recommendations for a home elliptical. It was recommended to the Council for Solid Resistance E7 elliptical machine.E7 ellipticalBuy solid E7 EllipticalFrancisco has given me a lot of great muscle development and fat loss advice in recent years, so I knew I could trust his recommendation. A few days later I bought the Endurance E7 elliptical. After two years, and hundreds of elliptical workouts, I could not be happier with it.The E7 has a 18.5 "stride distance, a wide range of resistances and barely moves while in use - even when it is fast paced high intensity training workouts.If you are considering buying a home elliptical, I recommend checking out the resistance by the Body Solid E7. It will cost a bit more than any of the elliptical machines are cheap, but the difference in quality makes it worth the additional investment.Elliptical workouts are the best cardio workoutsI truly believe that elliptical workouts when I have shared the techniques applied in this announcement are the best cardio exercises to burn fat for those looking to reduce their levels of body fat and burn belly fat fast. Elliptical workouts are the only form of cardio fat burning and I use my physical transformation of the person can attest to the effectiveness of the training is successful elliptical.Always remember that fat burning cardio exercises will only be effective for producing dramatic results of fat loss when used in conjunction with a plan for fat loss food.

No comments:

Post a Comment