sign up its free

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Why I Love My New Saucony Kinvara 2 Running Shoes


Last week my wife bought me a new pair of running shoes. Especially since she was buying a new pair as well, but it was still a nice gesture.

She works for Shoes.com and knows more about shoes than I ever will. When he told me the name of the brand I was buying for me, I have to admit I had never heard of Saucony shoes before.

You do not have to tell me how out of touch I am - my wife and took care of that :)

I've always been happy with my old Adidas, Nike and new balances. To top it off, the shoes she chose for me were bright green and yellow, and made me immediately evoke thoughts of ninja turtles.

Saucony running shoesHere is a picture of the shoes you got for me:

They are starting to grow on me now, but took a few days ...

A natural and comfortable feeling
Because running tends to irritate my knees and my left heel (from a case of plantar fasciitis), usually stick to the use of elliptical training for my cardio. My wife had heard that these shoes from Saucony have a very natural feel to them and were extremely light and comfortable.

When I put them on I realized that the heel of the shoe was much more down to earth than any of my other shoes, such as the level of my heel was almost the same as that of my toes.

I liked that feeling, because it was similar to walking barefoot. Well, the closest thing I could be while wearing shoes anyway. Also have a small pad on each side of the heel to help stabilize the heel.

My first lap in my Saucony
After tonight weight training, I decided to go running in my new shoes, instead of doing my normal routine of 30 minutes elliptical.

As soon as I started running I could not help noticing how the light of my Saucony shoes were! It felt very good because it did not feel like I weigh my shoes for the first time in my life (except when I was a running track in high school, with official shoes).

Around the mark of a quarter mile in my career I told myself never to buy another brand of running shoes again. I know this sounds corny, but it's true.

After my career I had no pain in my knees or my left heel, which was a welcome change to say the least. As we walked in the door I told my wife how much I liked these shoes and decided to share with my followers, taking a little time to publish this article.

If you are looking for a lightweight running shoe comfortable and I can not think of any reason that you should not give a pair of running shoes Suacony a chance. After one run I'm sure you'll be thankful you did, I know it was.

If you want to take a couple for you, here's a link to the Amazon page for the Saucony Kinvara 2 lines that my wife bought me:

Kinvara Suacony 2 shoes

I will not quit my elliptical workouts in the short term, but it's still good to know that running is now a viable option cardio will not make me limping around the next day, when I want to give me a break elliptical .

No comments:

Post a Comment